Seeking Qualified Professionals to Join Our Educational Family.
The Shear Ego International School is growing! We are actively seeking qualified professionals to join our educational family. We are passionate about our work and we invite those who share our vision for learning excellence to join our team. We are always accepting resumes and encourage you stop by our school to fill out an application. We will contact you if a position matching your qualifications with our needs becomes available! To be considered for a position on our team, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shear Ego International School is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE:
Shear Ego International School is seeking a motivated, passionate individual to join our team of beauty educators! Our Cosmetology Instructor position involves providing instruction including theory and practical training through utilization of the Milady curriculum, along with lesson plans provided by our school. Our instructors are also expected to ensure school policies are being followed at all times.
An individual who has a solid understanding of what an excellent education environment looks and feels like is what we are looking for. Through teamwork, our staff ensures that all supplies and necessary tools are available to provide the best possible education to our students, as they are our number one priority. All of our program instructors will work closely to ensure true success for all!
Additional responsibilities include:
- Prepare, administer, and grade examinations for students enrolled in the course(s) you are teaching
- Accurately complete assigned tasks and job duties
- Arrive timely to work each day and maintain regular attendance
- Organize and prepare for each class
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the school’s mission statement and objectives and strive to achieve them at all times
- Consistently teach and follow the school’s curriculum using all provided teaching methods
- Gain a working knowledge of the school’s Satisfactory Academic Progress policy, standards of conduct, practical course requirements, grading policies and criteria, and state regulations
- Comply with school regulations/policies in completing continuing education courses
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid New York State license in Cosmetology
- Two or more years of continuous salon experience preferred
All qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration along with salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!”
Seeking a dynamic individual with positive attitude and strong work ethic. Our accounting office is looking for a bookkeeper. Full or Part-time hours available. Tasks will include accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank and credit card reconciliations, payroll, running reports, working with our controller on the annual audit, etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience with both QuickBooks and Excel. We will train you on FAME financial aid software, which we use with our accounts receivables.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Saturday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Those interested who meet the requirements should submit a resume and cover letter to our controller at firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to include your desired salary to be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!